- Central nervous system vasculitis(CNSV)
In a longitudinal study, clinical and laboratory information will be collected on patients with vasculitis to study the disease over an extended period of time. The data from the longitudinal study will be used by scientists to study the genetics and causes of vasculitis, find new ways to track disease and predict responses, to understand how to treat patients, and much more.
About this Study
A total of 100 participants with a diagnosis of CNSV will be enrolled in this study. Study visits will occur at baseline, month 3, month 6, month 9, month 12,month 24, and month 36.
For study visit, you will be asked to:
- Discuss your medical history and disease.
- Answer quality of life questionnaires.
- Give blood (approximately2tablespoon) for research studies.
To be eligible to participate, you must:
- Have a diagnosis of central nervous system vasculitis according to the investigator.
You are not eligible to participate if:
- Unable to provide consent.