- Relapsing polychondritis (RP)
In a longitudinal study, clinical and laboratory information will be collected on patients with vasculitis to study the disease over an extended period of time. The data from the longitudinal study will be used by scientists to study the genetics and causes of vasculitis, find new ways to track disease and predict responses, to understand how to treat patients, and much more.
About this Study
A total of 100 participants with a diagnosis of RP will be enrolled in this study. Study visits will occur every 6 months, or annually, for up to three years.
For study visit, you will be asked to:
- Discuss your medical history and disease
- Answer quality of life questionnaires
- Give blood (approximately2tablespoon) for research studies
To be eligible to participate, you must:
- Have a diagnosis of relapsing polychondritis according to the investigator.
You are not eligible to participate if:
- Unable to provide consent.
How to participate
In order to participate in a study, you must personally contact the study coordinator of any of the participating institutions by phone or by e-mail. Please use the contact information provided to inquire about participation.